Comfort and functionality, may be your first thought that comes to mind when you think of sport watches. Baby-G sport watches can offer you something more; style. With Baby-G, you have a durable timepiece that doesn't clash with your wardrobe; you have a fashionable accessory that complements it.
Take the BGA114-2B ANA-DIGI, for example. This fabulous chronograph watch has all the benefits of a sports timepiece, but it definitely doesn't fall short of style. Whether you are pairing it with your casual wear, or your sportswear, this timepiece is sure to turn heads. If you are looking for a device that will provide you with structure and organization, this is a beneficial purchase. This timepiece offers a calender, 5 alarms, as well as multiple time zone options to keep you up to date at a glance.
Another great choice, is the BG1005M-2 ANA-DIGI that offers eye catching feminine appeal. Its face is encrusted with silver rhinestones which bring out the design of the watch. For low light settings, you have the option of using this device's light feature. The BG1005M-2 ANA-DIGI includes an alarm, calender, and the ability to set a preferred time zone.
The Baby-G brand is famously known for being able to withstand high amounts of force, as well as it's water resistant quality. Every woman from trekkers to surfers, will benefit from the durability that Baby-G timepieces offer. You can swim with Baby-G, or put your watch through an intense amount of pressure, without the fear that your timepiece will damaged. Enjoy their comfort, their multitude of features, and stay beautiful.
There are a few things that you should know about sport watches before you make a purchase. You want to choose something that will provide you with comfort, durability, and maximum features that will complement your athletic lifestyle.
- Comfort is especially important when it comes to sport watches. While you are out for a run, doing abdominal exercises, or shooting some hoops you don't want something that is going to constantly slow you down or cause any discomfort.
- Choose a watch made with quality materials that will make it comfortable for you to wear and will also provide you with durability. Keep in mind that you want a watch that is able to withstand the physical activities that you engage in.
- You may want to opt for a watch that uses sapphire crystals for the face of the timepiece which is harder to scratch than one made out glass crystal or plastic giving you exceptional durability.
- Victorinox and Luminox are both leading providers of sport watches that use advanced technology for the production and design of their timepieces. Anyone who is in need of a reliable timepiece, with sophisticated features can benefit from the precision and accuracy that these brands provide.
- Both of these companies offer watches with a chronograph feature, which is not limited to just the athlete. Victorinox and Luminox watches are a benefit for anyone who has to rely on a timekeeping method for their profession, ranging from a scientist to a race car driver.
For the athlete, chronograph watches are a definite must have and necessity. Who needs that bulky stopwatch slowing you down when you can have exclusive timekeeping features with the flick of a wrist? Keep track of your exercise repetitions, your running or jogging speed, and stay in style with these product recommendations:
- Known for its superior technology, the Victorinox is perfect for the athlete at heart. It is a luxury timepiece that exudes sophisticated style and accuracy.
- Victorinox offers sport watches whether you happen to prefer a professional, active, or classic styled watch. Aside from its brilliant and precise stop watch feature, it is a timepiece that can complement your wardrobe no matter what you happen to be wearing.
- This brand is handcrafted with the expectation of providing nothing but the finest timepieces. It goes through a rigorous quality assurance process, that requires the inspection of materials used to make the watch, state of the art manufacturing technologies, and a final review to ensure perfection.
- Luminox provides you with fabulous chronograph sport watches that give you visibility in low light settings or situations that provide you with no light at all. The technology that Luminox offers, gives you legibility when you need it the most.
- The company got its start by working with Navy seals developing watches that would assist them during their night missions. After this success, the brand has continued its legacy of developing their famous luminescent timepieces.
- Rugged, daring, and bold is the style approach that you will find these watches demonstrate. They match well with casual every day outfits and sporty apparel.
Chronographs watches are watches that are able to measure time in different ways. Not only do chronographs record normal time keeping measurements, they're also able to record specific time measurements as well. Using a various number of subsidiary dials, chronograph watches are able to record extended periods of time, some watches are able to record several hours. However, most chronographs are only meant to record shorter intervals of time.
The chronograph has been around since the early 19th century, it was a French inventor who created the original design. In 1910 the chronograph was introduced as a wrist watch, it's primary feature being the stopwatch. Soon after it was made available it became a very popular watch to own. Because of it's practical use for sportsmen and the military who used stopwatches for accurately recording time, the chronograph watch became a popular men's watch. In the early 1930's the first waterproof became available, which lead to the watches use by divers.
For years the chronograph has represented adventurous individuals because of it's high-functionality and it's popularity among many professions such as pilots, race car drivers, divers and modern day explorers. Today the chronograph watchchronograph watch is a popular watch for fashion. Not only does the chronograph offer several functions that make it useful for various tasks, but because of the unique design offered by many different watchmakers, it's a great accessory for many individual's fashion and lifestyle. Because of the amount of detail involved in making these watches they tend to cost a bit more than typical sports or dress watches, but offer versatility and a look that is timeless.
In any and every circumstance, military and law enforcement groups must be able to read time without difficulties. However, military grade watches aren't just for those who are actually in the services. There are many features of military grade watches that are beneficial for most individuals. If you are shopping for an early Christmas present, birthday present or anniversary gift consider surprising your loved one with one of these mens watches.
Here are three military grade watches to consider:
Luminox Evo F-117 Nighthawk – This Luminox watch is preferred by the U.S. Air Force pilots of the F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Jets. This watch features Luminox’ self-powered illumination (LLT) allowing you to view time at-a-glance, even in complete darkness up to 25 years. It is also water resistant up to 20 ATM. This is a great looking mens watches and it's superior functionality meets the needs of U.S. Air Force pilots.
Torgoen T07- This is a Flight Computer Watch, able to calculate time, distance and even speed equations. It can also perform a number of different calculations such as currency conversions, multiplication and division problems. This watch is even able to calculate conversions of linear nature with constant ratios like ounces to grams,miles to kilometers, kilograms to pounds and many other functions. It's even water resistant up to 10 ATM. Much like the “smartphones” of today, this “smart-watch” can help to make your life more convenient.
Luminox Navy Seal Diver- The initial Navy Seal dive watch that was launched in 1994 was developed by Luminox. The high quality features of Luminox watches such as 10-year lithium batteries and sapphire glass crystals with anti-reflective coatings, are what help Luminox watches to stand out from all others. Every Luminox watch contains a small, individual luminescent lamp. This watch is water resistant up to 20 ATM. This watch is the preferred watch of the Navy Seals and is a great men's watch gift for style and functionality.
Whether you are shopping for a loved one who serves in the military or just for a superior functioning watch, these mens watches men's watches are sure to be a success.
Chasing down your fitness goals this summer comes with a lot of things to remember. You have to stay hydrated, always wear sunscreen, and never swim after a big meal. But this summer, there is no reason to worry about your watch. Because this is the summer you get a sport watch to accentuate your busy lifestyle.
Taking it off before you go in the pool, putting it on before you leave the house, taking it off while you play tennis, putting it back on before you get in the car; your watch can become quite the chore after a while. But sport brands—available male watch and female watch varieties—allow you to keep your watch on during any summer punishment you can dish out.
Made from versatile materials like rubber, sport watches can take bumps on the basketball court, stretches on the tennis court, water from the lap pool and sweat from the half-marathon. Any sport you can participate in, these watches can handle. And with added features like stopwatches and alarms, you will never need another time piece.
Sport watches are available in a variety of styles, colors and shapes. From square, rubber, digital pieces to plastic analog pieces that can go from the courts to the restaurant with ease. Stop breaking a sweat over switching your watch on and off. Take it with you this summer with a sport watch.
Longines watch company has been in business since 1832 and stands to be the oldest registered brand name in watchmaking. Constantly being updated, Longines watches never go out of style. Longines watches are built on a sturdy platform of solid stainless steel and come in a variety of sizes. One such collection featured in the Longines family is the Sport Collection, carrying such series as the Hydro Conquest. With a sizeable quanity of mechanisms ranging from quartz to automatic chronograph. There is a large selection of models to choose from. Visit Kenmar Watches to view the durable and versatile selection of Longines watches.
Luminox watches began its success story in American and has increasingly growing to become a global brand. The Luminox Watch Company was founded in 1989 by Barry Cohen, who combined Swiss made timepieces with a Swiss self-powered illumination system. This combination made the watches more visible and easier to read in low light situations, hence the name Luminox. The Field Time Date series, introduced in 2008, is growing to become one of Lumiox's most popular series. With a stainless steel case, anti-reflective coating, sapphire glass, and genuine leather strap this watch can be worn for any occasion.
Accutron watches have perfected their performance over the past 50 years. Delivering high quality series such as the Oxfor, Mirador, Masella, and Curacao. However, none can compare to the Gemini series. For ones boldest adventures, they demand the best and Accutron Gemini administers the best. Oscillators with skeleton tuning fork design, this classical watch is built with the most durable stainless steel and self-winding mechanical movement. A sharp looker, the Gemini combines technical mastery with modern style and attracts attention.
Fortis watches are synonymous worldwide for reliable automatic timepieces. Created in 1912 by Walter Vogt, Fortis watches are unique and unbeatable in it's Swiss made functions. One specific Fortis watch is the B-42 Flieger Chronograph. Stylish and precise, the B-42 Flieger Chronograph is made with a padded leather strap and automatic Swiss movement. This extraordinary watch also includes super luminous markers and hands, a decorated rotating bezel, and a multifunctional dial. A Fortis watch is not only for telling time, it's a fashion statement. There is a wide selection of Fortis watches at Kenmar, visit our site to view this series and many more.